Many automobile, agricultural equipment, truck, motorcycle and bus manufacturers are helping their dealer networks optimize processes and improve dealership management.
These projects aim to help dealers:
- Become more organized, efficient and profitable
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Achieve more predictable results
A vital piece of these projects is a software package that will allow dealers to record and measure what the manufacturer requests. This is where the Autologica dealer management system can help.
We've worked with several manufacturers on joint projects, to provide their dealers with the capacity within Autologica DMS to carry out the tasks that are required.
Autologica works with OEMs to satisfy their specific needs:
- Software features required or desired by the manufacturer
- Real-time (or batch if needed) interfaces between our dealer management software and manufacturer systems
Standard interfaces between Autologica DMS and manufacturers
- Parts prices
- Parts substitutions
- Parts orders
- Warranty claims
- Warranty claim credits
- Parts invoices
- Vehicle invoices
- For other interfaces, please inquire