A dealer management system (DMS) can help the Service Manager (or Aftersales Manager) organize, manage and control the Service Department, improve the department's bottom line, and help increase customer satisfaction.
Autologica allows users to quickly create repair orders, and register all related parts and third-party jobs. Repair orders can automatically generate invoices and warranty claims. It's also very easy to track open repair orders.
Advanced feature such as the Technician Control Panel, appointment scheduling, time cards, and touch screen job clock also help the Service and Aftersales Manager better organize the workshop, which in turn results in increased customer satisfaction
The Autologica Service module is completely integrated with Appoint365, our web-based service appointment tool that lets dealership customers book service appointments from their PC or mobile device.
Repair Orders (RO)
- Multiple invoices from one RO
- Generates warranty claim from RO
- Customer manifest
- Multiple "charge to's": customer, internal, warranty, courtesy, etc.
- Multiple workshops
- Quotes and proforma invoices
- Cones (quick way to identify incoming vehicles)
- Parts vouchers and internal orders
- Third-party jobs
- Generates accounting entries automatically
- Updates current accounts automatically (customers and suppliers)
- Manage warranty claims
- Manufacturer interfaces (*)
- Advanced features
- Menu pricing / All included
- Appointment scheduling
- Time cards
- Manufacturer service pricing guides, technician instruction sheets
- Technician Panel
- Job Clock with Touch Screen
- Interface to Appoint365 (online service appointments)
- Significant reports
- Parts needed for scheduled appointments
- ROs: open, closed, ready to invoice
- Warranty claims
- Service history, by customer and vehicle
- Track normal hours, overtime
- Segment invoicing by bodyshop, mechanical, paint, etc.
- Technician efficiency
- Workshop occupancy
- Monthly summary: hours worked, labor utilization