Once the new dealer management system is deployed, users need access quality technical support to promptly answer any questions they may have regarding use of their software.
Autologica does not outsource technical support. Our support team is well trained and knows Autologica inside and out to ensure that your questions always have a clear and swift response. If necessary, we can send a qualified consultant to the dealer management system to resolve an issue, respond to queries and provide training.
Each dealer has:
- An Account Manager for personalized support
- Toll-free phone access to support
- Access to support via email, chat and other web tools
- Access to the Autologica Client Area on our website
Autologica Client Area
- Training videos
- New version bulletins
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- New series of Basic Training Courses: 60+ brief videos covering the most important operations of each department, for new employees and for users who wish to brush up
- Internet courses and webinars on diverse topics, at no extra charge
- Group classes with other dealers
- One-to-one courses (exclusive to the dealer)
- Avoid travel expenses
- System updates and new versions are delivered quarterly, at no extra charge
- Each release is accompanied by a live web-based seminar where we explain new features
Our support team can access user PCs remotely using the latest in “remote control” technology, to explain any issues right on the user’s computer.
We provide technical support via email, phone and web Monday to Friday (except holidays) 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT-3). Dealers can request extended support hours (please inquire).