Autologica S.A. and our Data Protection Officer
We are Autologica S.A., a private limited company established under the laws of the Republic of Argentina, with its principal place of business at Madres Plaza 25 de Mayo 3020 3rd Floor, Rosario, Santa Fe province, 2000, Argentina.
A reference to “Autologica”, “Supplier”, “we”, “us”, “our” or the “Company” is a reference to Autologica S.A.
If you use one of our products or services, and/or visit one of our websites, we are a data controller of your personal data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to the above address or by going to www.autologica.com/contact .
Our websites include www.autologica.com, www.autologica-platform.com, sub domains, domains with identical names under other top domains owned by Autologica, and/or domains with identical names under other country domains owned by Autologica.
2. Processing activities covered
- Visiting our offices
- Receiving communications from us, including emails, text messages, notifications, faxes, letters
- Registering for our events
- Participating in forums and community-based activities
Our websites may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services are governed by Privacy Policies of those third parties which we encourage you to review.
3. Responsible entity
4. Personal Data we collect
The Personal Data that we collect from you may include the following:
- If you express an interest in obtaining information about our products and services; request customer support; fill out our "Contact Us" or similar form; register to use our websites; register for a webinar or other online or physical event; download certain content; or any such similar activity, we will generally require you to provide us with your contact information, such as full name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address, or username and password;
- If you make a purchase on our websites or register for an event, we may also require you to provide us with billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, or bank account information;
- If you attend an event, we may, upon your consent, scan your attendee badge which will provide us with your name, title and company name, address, country, phone number and email address;
- If you register for an online forum or community that we host, we may ask you to provide a username, photo and/or biographical information such as your occupation, social media profiles, company name, and areas of expertise;
- If you use and interact with our websites, we automatically collect log files and other information about your device and your usage of our websites through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies (e.g. IP-addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data – please view the "What device and usage data we process" section);
- if you visit our offices, you may be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name, and time and date of arrival.
5. What device and usage data we process
We use common information gathering tools, such as log files, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to automatically collect information, which may contain Personal Data, from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our websites or interact with emails we have sent you.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically via log files. This collected information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, your location, your browser type, your Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system and system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This information is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our websites and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into our products and services as part of our normal security features.
Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
When you visit our websites, our servers or an authorized third party may place a cookie on your browser, which can collect information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different sites. Cookies allow us to track overall usage, determine areas that you prefer, make your usage easier by recognizing you and providing you with a customized user experience.
We use both session-based and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during one session and disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device after you close your browser or turn off your computer.
We also use web beacons on our websites. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of our websites. Such tracking technologies are used to operate and improve our websites and email communications and track the clicking of links and opening of emails.
The following describes how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies, and your options for managing the settings for the data collection by these technologies:
- Required cookies. These enable you to navigate our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the websites. If you have chosen to identify yourself to us, we may place on your browser a cookie that allows us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the websites and to process your online transactions and requests.
How to manage settings: Because required cookies are essential to operate our websites there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
How to manage settings: Please consult your individual browser settings for cookies. Note that opting out may impact functionality when using our websites. To opt out from data collection by Google Analytics, you can download and install a browser add-on available here. To see how to control functional cookies using your browser settings go here. To see how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies go here.
How to manage settings: See below to learn more about these and other advertising networks and your ability to opt out of collection by certain third parties.
All cookies placed by Autologica and listed above expire after 12 months.
Notices on interest-based advertising and opt-out
As described herein, we or third parties may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser when you visit our websites for the purposes of serving you targeted advertising (also referred to as “interest-based advertising”). To learn more about targeted advertising, advertising networks and your ability to opt out of collection by certain third parties, please visit the opt-out pages of the Network Advertising Initiative here, and the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
To manage the use of targeting or advertising cookies on this website consult your individual browser settings for cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies go here. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
Opt-Out from the collection of device and usage data
You may opt-out from the collection of device and usage data (see "What device and usage data we process" section above) by managing your cookies at the individual browser level. In addition, if you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising go here, or if located in the European Union go here. Note that by blocking or deleting cookies and similar technologies used on our websites you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
While some browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform and there is no common standard that has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browser DNT signals with respect to our websites. Autologica takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to monitor developments on DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Social media features
Our websites may use social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, the “Tweet” button and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). You may be given the option by such Social Media Features to post information about your activities on a website to a profile page of yours that is provided by a third-party social media network in order to share with others within your network.
Social Media Features are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our website. To the extent the Social Media Features are hosted by the respective social media networks, the latter may receive information that you have visited our website from your IP address. If you are logged into your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit of our websites with your social media profile.
Autologica may also allow you to log in to certain of our websites using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Data with us such as your name and email to pre-populate our sign-up, log-in or other form.
Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the relevant Social Media Features.
Telephony log information
If you use certain Autologica services we may also collect telephony log information (like phone numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls), device event information (such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser language), and location information (such as IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers).
6. Purposes for which we process Personal Data and the legal basis we rely on
We collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- Promoting security of our websites. We will process your Personal Data by tracking use of our websites, creating aggregated, non-personal data, verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, as well as violations of and enforcement of our terms and policies, to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting the safety and security of the systems and application used for our websites, and protecting our rights and the rights of others;
- Managing user registrations. We will process your Personal Data by managing your user account for the purpose of performing the contract with you according to any applicable terms of service;
- Handling contact and technical support requests. If you fill out a “Contact Me” web form, request user support, or if you contact us by other means, we will process your Personal Data for the performance of our contract with you and to the extent it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests to fulfill your request and communicate with you;
- Managing online and offline event registrations and attendance. We will process your Personal Data to plan and host the event, including related communication with you, on basis of the performance of our contract with you;
- Managing payments. If you have provided financial information, we will process your pertinent Personal Data to check the financial qualifications and collect payments to the extent this is necessary for completing transactions with you under the contract entered into with you;
- Developing and improving our websites. We will process your Personal Data to analyze trends, track your usage of our websites and interactions with emails, to the extent this is necessary for our legitimate interest to develop and improve our websites and to provide our users with more relevant and interesting content;
- Managing office visitors. We will process your Personal Data for security reasons, to register who visits our offices.
- Displaying personalized advertisements and content. We will process your Personal Data to conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our websites, and other personalized content based upon your activities and interests to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interests to advertise our websites or, where necessary, to the extent you have provided your prior separate consent (see "Your rights relating to your Personal Data" section to learn how you can control how your Personal Data is processed by Autologica for marketing purposes);
- Sending marketing communications. We will process your Personal Data to send you marketing information, product recommendations and other non-transactional communications (such as marketing newsletters, text messages, and push notifications) about Autologica, including information about our products, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interests to conduct direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior separate consent (see "Your rights relating to your Personal Data" section to learn how you can control how your Personal Data is processed by Autologica for marketing purposes);
- Complying with legal obligations. We will process your Personal Data when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Data to protect our rights, and is necessary for our legitimate interests to protect against misuse or abuse of our products, services and websites, to protect personal property or safety, to pursue remedies available to us and limit our damages, to comply with judicial proceedings, court order or legal process, and/or to respond to lawful requests.
Where we need to collect and process Personal Data by law, or under a contract we have entered into with you and you fail to provide that required Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract.
7. Who we share Personal Data with
We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
- Our contracted service providers which provide services such as system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment;
- If we are involved in a merger or reorganization, or if all or part of our business is acquired by another company, we may transfer some or all of your Personal Data to such third party. In accordance with applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such transfer of Personal Data.
- Any Personal Data or other information you choose to submit in communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our websites may be read, collected, and used by others who visit these forums, depending on your account settings.
8. International transfer of information collected
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and other countries where we operate. If you are located in the EEA, your Personal Data may be processed in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection in the EEA. By using our products, services and websites, you grant us a general authorization in the meaning of Article 28 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to engage processors for the purposes of providing our products, services and websites.
Our products, services and websites are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us as described in the “Contacting Us” section and we will take steps to delete such Personal Data from our systems.
10. How long we keep your Personal Data
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection (see "Purposes for which we process Personal Data and on what legal basis" section). We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After expiry of the retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of that data.
11. Your rights relating to your Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the following rights:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and ensure it is complete (right to rectification)
- To erase/delete your Personal Data to the extent permitted by other legal obligations (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data (right to restriction of processing);
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller to the extent possible (right to data portability),
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects ("Automated Decision-Making"); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites;
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights please contact us (see the “Contacting Us” section). We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month, and try to resolve requests within two months. We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally it may take us longer than these time periods based on the complexity and/or number of requests we receive. If you are an employee of an Autologica customer, we recommend you contact your company’s system administrator for assistance in correcting or updating your information.
In addition, if you have signed up for an account with us, you may generally update your user settings, profile, company’s settings, event registration information, and other data by logging into the applicable product, service or websites with your username and password and editing your personal settings.
To update your billing information, discontinue your account, and/or request return or deletion of your Personal Data and other information associated with your account, please contact us.
Your rights relating to Customer Data
We may also process Personal Data in the role of a processor (see "Responsible entity" section). If your data has been submitted to us by an Autologica customer and you wish to exercise any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws, please inquire with our customer directly. Because we may only access our customer’s data upon instruction from the respective customer, if you wish to make your request directly to us please provide the name of the Autologica customer who submitted your data when you contact us. We will refer your request to that customer, and will provide all necessary support to them as needed in order to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Your preferences for marketing communications
If we process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” (or similarly worded) link located on the bottom of our marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive text messages, or by turning off push notifications on our apps on your device. You may also unsubscribe here or by contacting us (see the “Contacting Us" section). Opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about the products and services you use, event registrations, service announcements, security information, and similar information.
We take precautions including organizational, technical, and physical measures, to help safeguard against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data we process or use.
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of products, services and websites after your sessions. If you have any questions regarding security of our products, services and websites, please contact us (see the “Contacting Us” section below).
13. Contacting us
Autologica Data Protection Officer
Madres Plaza 25 de Mayo 3020 3rd Floor, Rosario 2000, Argentina
Phone: +54 341 446-7000
We are committed to working with you to obtain a prompt and fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your country.